Becoming All Ready for Christmas: Decor

We LOVE Christmas.
1. Christmas music started the day after Halloween.
2. We have a few presents for our familias already but want to get the rest of them this weekend.
3. We bought Home Alone (The case with 1-4 in it!  I didn't even know there was a 4!) last weekend and watched the first one to get pumped up.  It's just as great as I remember!
4. I ordered our Christmas cards last night!

Then I went on Thrifty Decor Chick's blog and found all these cute Christmas decorations to try.  I've never made my own decor, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!  My first project is going to be these little blocks.  They look super cute.  What words should I use?  Believe?  HoHoHo?  Jingle?  Something else?  Let me know.  I'm going to pick up the wood tonight!

023


103
031

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get Christmas stuff going at our place. For the blocks I think you should use the word believe. Then it's not just about Christmas, but more about Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...