Becoming a DIYer: Proclamation Book

For Christmas this year, I made my dad a Family Proclamation book with picaboo.  I put all the words to the The Family: A Proclamation to the World on the pages and added family pictures that matched.  (e.g. The page with the phrase "wholesome recreational activities" had pics of us playing mud volleyball).  He loved it!  It was my first time using picaboo, and it was great.  I also use shutterfly and snapfish.  I get all of their promotional e-mails sent to my junk e-mail, and whoever has the best deal, gets used!  Also, here are some pics of our Christmas adventures with my familia in Boise.
Sista and sista-in-law with the gingerbread/graham cracker house
Going caroling and bringing gifts to the neighbors and needy
Nativity on Christmas Eve
Shepherd and sheep (Darcy dog)
Lunch with old friends
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  I know we did.  I just love being home!  What fun things have you made on snapfish/shutterfly/picaboo/other?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...