-Share 7 facts about yourself
-Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment/tweet them so they know that they've won!)
1. I first met Landon Paul when I was 16 at EFY. We didn't hang out at all, but we ran into each other in college and ba-da-ding. It's almost our three year wedding anniversary.
2. I pass out when I don't get enough salt. (It happens a lot). It's usually not a big deal, except when I fell during a choir recording my sophomore year. I landed flat on my face and needed 8 stitches and a root canal. Classic.
3. Eyes completely gross me out. Kids in elementary school used to flip their eyelids and such cause they knew it bugged me. I get queezy just thinking about it. I can't watch Landon put his contacts in either-gross.
4. I'm hard of smelling, no joke. 9 times out of 10 if someone says, "Do you smell that?" The answer is no. I don't know what it is, but I really don't mind. Most the time people smell something it's bad, so I consider it quite the blessing!
5. I love beating guys at sports. It makes me sick when guys say they can beat me in a foot race, or actually anything, just because I'm a girl. I race them and would rather collapse afterward than lose.
6. My hair was straight once. I have pictures of smooth, sleek hair as a child. Those days are long gone.
7. I was born in California and live in Utah, but I'm an Idaho girl!
7 Bloggers awarded with a Stylish Blogger Award are:
Happy blogging! Random, I know there are lots of reasons why people blog. Why do you blog, and why do you read blogs?