Becoming a Family History Pro: Sleepover!

http://mzes.spsk12.net/files/2010/03/st-patricks-day.jpgThis weekend we had a sleepover at my grandparentals house.  It was epic.  We went to Robintino's where they  had GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA!  OH MY GOSH!  IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING I'VE EATEN IN TWO MONTHS, but I digress.  We had a grand time with the grandparentals and heard some great stories about our ancestors.  Apparently, we are Scandinavian, British, and 1/64 Irish.  (I was personally a little disappointed we didn't have more Irish.  It would have been a great excuse to have a big St. Patty's Day party, but 1/64 is something)!  Do you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  I try to make green food, but it usually doesn't look so good lol.  I want ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, my favorite color is green so we always celebrate. :) I'm an introvert so parties aren't really my thing (besides with my sisters, but it's a school night) so lately I've been big on "all green" packages. Last year, for example, I got brown bags and wrote "Lucky You!" Inside was all sorts of green things - bubbles, mints, tootbrush, gum, fruit-by-the-foots, markers, etc. I just wandered Walmart finding things people would like that were green. :) It was a big hit.

    Oh, and yesterday I made TJ green pancakes in the shape of clovers. :) He liked them. So did I.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...