Becoming Organized: Closet

I love organization.  I love the feeling of a cleaning the house and then sitting down with a big sigh knowing there's a place for everything and everything is in its place.  Clutter, on the other hand, seriously stresses me out.  I can feel my blood pressure rise when things are out of place and will work up a sweat making it right.  (I'm nuts, but I'm okay with it).

My closet has everything grouped together by category: Dress pants, jeans, dresses/skirts, shirts, sweaters, and shorts.  (My dresser drawers are organized by pajamas, sweatshirts, etc).  I rotate my tops and dresses/skirts by when I wear them (Once I wear it, it goes to the back of the closet, so things I haven't worn in a while always come to the front.  "Nobody likes an outfit repeater"-name that movie).  Then I have my pants and shoes organized by color.  Speaking of pants, have yous seen this? Hilarious!

I know.  I'm one of THOSE freaks, but I also know I'm not alone.  How do you stay organized?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked to that picture. Made. My. Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why you are great at your job ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...