We threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Rachel while they were in town last week.
The theme: A Little Man Shower
We tried to incorporate Bro Tips wherever possible: cupcake toppers, cards, signage, etc.
Of course we had to morph their faces together to see what their baby would like...and then add a stash.
Note to self: People are much more inclined to get in a picture when you hand them a stash.
Behind the Scenes:
- Diaper Cake: Super cute and super easy. We used this for the basic how-to. The diapers are Target brand, already blue and green, perfect!
- Cupcake toppers: Made with the Lifestyle Crafts' Nesting Frame 6 and Nesting Squares dies
- "Hello Little Man" Pennant made with Lifestyle Crafts' Nesting Pennant die
- Mustaches made with Lifestyle Crafts' Mustaches die
- Cricut font for the words on the pennant
- BroTips from here.
- Baby morphing from The Bump.
- Little Man theme inspired by Pizzarie.