When we started the adoption process, we were told we were supposed to find our baby. The agency said that many adoptions happen because a friend of a friend knows someone looking to place. Well, we're private people and agreed there was no way we were doing that. Though it still feels uncomfortable for us to ask for your help, we desperately want a child, and if swallowing our pride a bit is the way to do it, bring it.
So, we've decided to combine our efforts and have an adoption blitz THIS WEEK. August 22-29, we need everyone's help to spread the word. For one week, we would appreciate your concentrated effort to help us find our baby. The more people who know we're trying to adopt, the better. Even if you don't actually know us, it would still mean so much to us if you would pass along our blog info. Do as many of these things as you can THIS WEEK. We would appreciate it so much!
1. Make a facebook status directing people to our adoption blog: landonandjulieadopt.blogspot.com.
2. Add our blog button to your blog (You can grab it from the right sidebar on this blog).
3. Mention our hopes to adopt in a blog post.
4. E-mail me your address (email@example.com), and I will send you our adoption pass along cards. Give the pass along cards to hair stylists, lawyers, church leaders, doctors, coworkers, moms, dentists, sisters, birth moms, aunts, trainer, etc.
5. E-mail your friends and family
6. Like our adoption facebook page and encourage your friends to as well!
If you don't mind, let us know what you did! We would love to hear about it. Thank you so much!