Becoming a Reader: Potter is My New Favorite

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

I finished it last night-BEST ENDING EVER!  If you haven't read it and want to, you should stop reading this post now.  Everyone told me Harry dies in the end, and all signs pointed to it happening, and it kind of did, but J.K. is brilliant, and the ending was genius!  I had no idea it would end that way, and it couldn't have been better!  Harry naming his son Albus Severus?  So I guess he believes that Snape is a good guy?  Snape did do some good things, but he also did some terrible things, which is why Lily didn't love him-and PS-what a twist!  Snape just "played his part" of bad guy really well-a little too well?  I don't know, but can I also say that I love that Hermione and Ron got together?  It's too classic for the main character to fall in love with his best friend.  Instead, Harry married his best friend's little sister-perfection.  Great morals to the story-teaches the importance of family and that love is the most powerful thing of all.  Considering so many children read it, I'm really glad it taught some good morals. I'm totally bummed it's over.  Any suggestions on the next book I should read?

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend "The Tale of Two Cities". Reading it right now...kind of really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're only 3 years late on that one... :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...