Becoming Someone: Everyone Needs a Guilty Pleasure

PhotoPhotoI love The Bachelorette.  Every Monday night my bestie Andrea and I go to her place and eat dinner together and watch the AWESOMENESS.  Sometimes we let Landon Paul come, too :).  I am loving her top two choices, Chris L. and Roberto.

I think there is something to be said for the fact that Roberto got the first impression rose.  I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I absolutely believe in chemistry at first sight, and Roberto and Ali have it.  Chris L. is just adorable.  He’s a genuinely good guy, and they seem to have a ton in common.

Physically, I have a thing for minorities.  There.  I’ve said it.  I’ve had a crush on every Asian and Latin I’ve ever known.  (I married a red head-technically, a minority).  I just like guys that stand out and look different (Landon Paul is 6’3”).  So obviously, I thing Roberto is the stuff, and he can dance, and I am totally voting for him.  BUT, Chris L. is tall and built and dreamy and they look really good together.

Basically, I’m torn, and I’m NEVER torn.  I always know who I want to be chosen, but not this time.  Who are you voting for?  I need legitimate arguments for your choice.  I want to be rooting for someone on the final episode.
 

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! i love this post! i also have an undeniable fetish with that show. Bachelor Pad... even more of an obsession!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...