Becoming a Cat Lady

Last night Landon Paul had to work late.  He told me that I was not allowed to clean and was instead supposed to have some fun.  I asked if he was telling me what to do.  He said he was, and I said okay. :)  The evening went as follows:
Pride and Prejudice - The Special Edition (A&E, 1996)
I made myself some potstickers
...and turned on A&E's Pride and Prejudice. 
I put my sweats on
...and started going to town on a bag of Skittles.
Then I pulled out my scrapbooking gear
...and made some super cute pages
When I heard a knock knock knock on the door.

Fight or flight?  Fight or flight?  I cautiously opened the door.  It was my neighbor, who got a glimpse of what was going on.  [Insert classic cat lady image here]  I was that girl home alone in her sweats, eating junk food, and watching Pride and Prejudice!  What I had previously thought was a most relaxing and indulgent evening suddenly became beyond embarrassing, but regardless, I rather enjoyed myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...