Becoming a Reader: Mere Christianity

Mere ChristianityFive stars to C.S. Lewis, of course.  Mere Christianity is such a great book, one I've always wanted to read, and it made me want to read more of his stuff.  Lewis, an atheist turned Christian, basically walks you through why Christianity makes sense.  It's a kind of persuasive paper that explains the logic of the Christian faith.  It's no quick read, but it's a must-read, for sure.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Landon Paul and I are taking pictures for our Christmas card.  To prep for the fun, I looked around to get ideas of what I wanted our pics to look like.  I found this: http://mormoninmanhattan.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-not-to-pose-in-your-engagement.html.  I laughed so hard.  After that, we're going to the Home Coming Dance.  It's his senior year, and I'll use any excuse to put on a pretty dress :).  Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...