Then, my brother told me about his wife's favorite flower and how he always knew what to get her, because it was her favorite by a landslide. Well, I realized I couldn't think of my favorite flower.
Things like this continued till I decided I really needed to make some decisions. Here's the progress...
- Favorite color: North Carolina Blue
- Katelyn commented a while back and said that picking a favorite color should be about what the color reminds you of, what it makes you think about, etc. Blue is relaxing and beautiful. It was my favorite as a youngin and is officially still my favorite.
- Favorite food: Sweet & Sour Chicken with rice
- Has been since the beginning of time. My mom used to make it for me on my birthday. It's delicious.
- Favorite book(s): Harry Potter & To Kill a Mockingbird
- Okay, there are two, but seriously, they're totally different, so I can have different genre favorites. :)
- Season: Fall
- Favorite Thing Outdoors: Waterfalls
- Which helped my favorite color to be blue.