Becoming a Reader: Game Plan

[A_girl_reading_a_book_by_sophiac.jpeg]Time to get organized (One of my favorite things)!   I don't know about you, but when the house isn't clean, I can't relax.  I can seriously feel my heart rate increase and will run around frantically until everything is in its proper place (OCD?  Maybe, but I'm okay with it).  SO, my first lesson learned: The only way to become a reader is to do dinner and clean up first.  After that, sit down and read the book club book (Which is very interesting so far) for a half an hour a day and enjoy the relaxing reading experience.  Then, right before bed, I'll read with the husband, Landon Paul.  Who else is becoming a reader, and how do you suggest making time for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...