Becoming a Reader: It Takes Two

Classic Starts: Treasure Island (Classic Starts Series)The husband had an excellent idea Saturday night: Reading a book together!  We're going to read a chapter a night, and that way we can become a reader together!  Our first book is Treasure Island.  (Don't judge be for picking such easy books right now.  I just graduated.  I need a few months of brain relaxation).  *First tip: Don't read right as you're going to bed.  I definitely fell asleep on our first attempt, but today is a new day!  And I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Another great book is Peter and the Starcatchers...it's about pre-Peter Pan. It was so fun to hang out with you guys last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to read it! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...