Becoming My Mother: Look-Alike

Landon Paul and I went to my hometown to visit my family last weekend.  We went bowling, ate out, ate in, played games, watched movies, giggled like little girls.  It was a blast.  I always hate to leave.  Being home always gives people the opportunity to tell my mom and I how much we look alike.  Is it true?  What say you?

One of her wedding photos...
One of my wedding photos...
Making the same face...
My senior year of HS (We didn't plan to match)

    College graduation...
    Note: My mom has a much thinner face than I do.  She tells me she used to have chipmunk cheeks like mine which gives me great hope that SOMEDAY they'll calm down. :)

    1 comment:

    1. You DO look alike!! :) My mom and I get that all the time as well... you are both gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...