Becoming Gluten-Free

Going gluten-free is GREAT!

Before: I was always taking Maalox, Tums, and ibuprofen to control the pain.
Now: I just take my "emergency pill" if I accidentally have gluten (Which has only been once).

Before: I would always feel nauseous and throw up/dry heave regularly.
Now: NO PROBLEM!

Before: We had to run to the emergency room whenever my stomach would have a "spasm".  The pain was indescribable.  It would leave me on the floor in the fetal position trying not to sob so my stomach wouldn't shake.
Now: There have been no emergency room runs or spasms.

Before: I got headaches.
Now: I don't.

Before: Every few months I would randomly lose 10 pounds in a week, and it would take months to gain it back to be at a healthy level.
Now: NO PROBLEM!

For more info on all things gluten-free, check out these articles:
CNN
Deseret News

And have a WONDERFUL Father's Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you don't have problems anymore with gluten. Yay!

    I was wondering if you could send me the Sumsion's address. We are in California until the first of July and I forgot to grab their address for our rent check. If you would, I would be very appreciative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...