Becoming Ready for Christmas: Decor

This is going to be our third married Christmas.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  This week we got our place all decked out.
Real pine wreath for the front door-I love it!
Santa, candles, and Santa hats, I just love how those turned out!  And don't you love that lovely antenna?  I think it adds that special something. :)
Tree, train, and a Mickey Mouse sleigh
Indoor wreath
Snowflakes on handles
Santas on handles
Centerpiece tree
Our First Christmas 2008 and nativity ornaments
Snowmen towels
Believe on door handles
Believe blocks that I love and a Christmas countdown nutcracker!  Are you SO excited for Christmas?  We've been watching Home Alone and Christmas classics and listening to Christmas music non-stop.  I just LOVE this time of year!  Do you have any cute Christmas crafts or recipes I can try?  It's so fun and nice way to unwind after work.  

2 comments:

  1. Julie!!!! Totally didn't know you had been married for three years! You guys are pros now! Ha ha, your Christmas decorations are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...